Dare to show your sps without actinic?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bacon505
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
OI001566.JPG
OI001417.JPG
OI001405.JPG
OI001420.JPG
 
Bueatiful! These bulbs are the perfect white for me along with reeflux 12k and xm 10k but can’t get them anymore. I am very happy I went with ushio. It’s a lot of light for my 100 gallon tub though.

Oh I had xm250 too !!! This is 2x250 watt XM10K only on 70 gallon tank .

 
Oh I had xm250 too !!! This is 2x250 watt XM10K only on 70 gallon tank .


Tanks without algae are MIND BLOWING to me. Although mine has gotten 3000% better if I go daylight the rocks look like they are covered in green coraline. Beautiful tank you have here. Keep up the good work!
 
@Heabel7 Thank you !!! Well tank is full of algae if not for my tuxedo urchins :D
Algae is there - just that you don’t see it in video
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new