Dart Frog pics....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Azurel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Joined
May 13, 2006
Messages
7,482
Reaction score
44
Location
Kalamazoo Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought I would share some pics of my new frogs......These are called R. imitator 'Varaderos'
Here is a pic of the Male

DSCN3288.jpg


Female Bad pic....
DSCN3281.jpg


Juvie #1
DSCN3285.jpg

Juvie#2
DSCN3284.jpg

Juvie#3
DSCN3286.jpg
 
Neat little guys! Thanks for sharing! :D
 
Those are sweet looking! I especially like the blue webbing pattern on the legs.
 
DANG!! Those are awesome!! What forum you on man so I can come look around?
 
Yea they are beautiful.....These are the ones that really drew me to dart frogs......The orange really is metallic like it looks in the pics.....Rev I am on Dendroboard.com and Dartfrogz.com, mostly on Dartfrogz.com....I will add some more pics as they settle in.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new