Hey all,
Got a great deal on a 300 deep dimension and the wife approved the upgrade from our 94 gal cube. I will be looking for advice on sump design and plumbing so thanks in advance for the help. Below is a equipment list.
Reeflo hammerhead circulation pump
Little giant external pump to run skimmer
Etss xr700 skimmer
75 gallon sump
2 mp40's
1 mp10 - thinking on the back wall
I'm considering a uv sterilizer so anyone with experience with those could you guide me in the right direction.
Also sump design and baffle location. Sump is drilled on each end for pumps.
Tank is currently - slowly filling with water so finishing the plumbing underneath will be done today/tomorrow.
Pics will be up later today.
Got a great deal on a 300 deep dimension and the wife approved the upgrade from our 94 gal cube. I will be looking for advice on sump design and plumbing so thanks in advance for the help. Below is a equipment list.
Reeflo hammerhead circulation pump
Little giant external pump to run skimmer
Etss xr700 skimmer
75 gallon sump
2 mp40's
1 mp10 - thinking on the back wall
I'm considering a uv sterilizer so anyone with experience with those could you guide me in the right direction.
Also sump design and baffle location. Sump is drilled on each end for pumps.
Tank is currently - slowly filling with water so finishing the plumbing underneath will be done today/tomorrow.
Pics will be up later today.
