Dashiki's 300DD build

the sohal is great i got him last of the tangs and got him a little small. he has grown a bit and stopped being harrassed by the sailfin and pbt. the sailfin runs the tank though.
 
I am very happy with everything except the lighting.

I'm going to be upgrading next month and have narrowed it to two choices

3 lumen max elite with 250/400 watt radiums with moonlighting

Or a custom led/t5

This is an sps dominant tank so I am leaning towards the halides. Heat and running cost isn't an issue or electricity costs are low and we run a/c in the summer.

The tank max high was 83 but that was on days that I forgot to open a window or turn the a/c on.

Also I'm headed to a new lfs today, anyone have ideas on large angels? Can a queen angel be used in a sps reef? I'd like to get 2 angels one is definitely going to be a regal and I'd like a majestic, blue face or a queen. Thoughts?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new