• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Dastaco ext4 calcium reactor

Bigrock

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling my destaco automated calcium reactor as I am moving to fish only system. It is in perfect running shape and has been running on a large 1500gallon tank for 2 years. I purchased new from unique corals in 2017. This model is the ext 4 with Two large reaction chambers and large peristaltic pump. I have a back up controller and a few extra parts, like impeller for recirculating pump, tubing for peristaltic pump extra bucket of media ext that I will include. This would be expensive to ship as the acrylic reaction chambers are 40” tall 11” diameter But for the price of new you will save yourself over $1000. I’m located in central CA.

Below is link to the specs of the reactor. Let me know if you have any questions. Asking $1750

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Shooter6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool. Ive got a 1200g system build going. Im in texas, shipping available?

OP
OP
B

Bigrock

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Possibly but it would be really expensive with the size of the reactor and the number of boxes needed. The packing would have to be really protected to keep the acrylic safe. If your serious about it pm me and I can look in to pricing.

Shooter6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Possibly but it would be really expensive with the size of the reactor and the number of boxes needed. The packing would have to be really protected to keep the acrylic safe. If your serious about it pm me and I can look in to pricing.
Im serious about it if the numbers make sense. A rep from unique corals suggested i go with one of these, over the redsea, or geo commercial size ones.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 113 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back