Daves Naked picO : Modernism

DFason

Nano Box Master
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2009
Messages
277
Reaction score
3
Location
NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Specs :
picO 12x12x9 Naked Series
Nano Box Mini Tide
Gnome Skimmer
MP10

I am trying a few new ideas out with this. Angling the light to see if I make the corals grow as if it is a bonsai. The light will be inspired from the racing Porsche below. The light bar will also be inspired from a guy that makes vintage lighting, Onefourtythree.

Thanks for looking!
8741396266_0b55290598.jpg

8740278961_97df8f1eba.jpg

8740279303_27fe1d78e5.jpg

8740279469_59c334a6cf.jpg

8740279539_7dd789fc98.jpg

8740279763_7fbe106ed0.jpg

8741397368_1f60575dc4.jpg

8743684611_78057280f0.jpg


More to come tomorrow. Live rock should be in tomorrow as well! Stoked to have this going here soon!

-Dave
 
Neat! Looking forward to your build!!


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new