Day #101

  • Thread starter Thread starter melev
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

melev

Avid Hobbyist
View Badges
Joined
Jul 12, 2010
Messages
2,149
Reaction score
1,646
Location
Ft Worth, Tx
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My reef has been going for 101 Days. And is pretty much spotless (That's a 101 Dalmatian reference, btw.)

day101-ftses-RA.jpg
 
Looks great what size Is that bad boy?
 
This is my 400g reef and my 60g anemone tank.
 
day101-ftses-2000.jpg


Here's the same picture, 2000 pixels wide. Try to see if Reef2Reef let's you zoom in on that.

And a few more images for the fun of it.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
day91-fts-5.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
chalice-mouth-up.jpg
​
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
lime-0216.jpg
​
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
pagoda-polyps.jpg
​
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red-planet-puddle770.jpg
​
[/FONT][URL="http://melevsreef.biz/pics/12/tn_view.php?path=%2Fpics%2F14%2F2%2F#"][URL="http://melevsreef.biz/pics/12/tn_view.php?path=%2Fpics%2F14%2F2%2F#"][URL="http://melevsreef.biz/pics/12/tn_view.php?path=%2Fpics%2F14%2F2%2F#"][URL="http://melevsreef.biz/pics/12/tn_view.php?path=%2Fpics%2F14%2F2%2F#"][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL]
 
I was wondering because it looks very similar to one I picked up today. I have it posted in the id forum.
 
I thought it could have been Joe the coral. After seeing yours I'm leaning towards lime I'm the sky. How's the growth on that bad boy?
 
I thought it could have been Joe the coral. After seeing yours I'm leaning towards lime I'm the sky. How's the growth on that bad boy?

Click the link. I've only had it since mid-December and that's the difference from when I took a picture of it in the bag.
 
Ha! I thought that 60gal was a Nano tank!!!
400gal?!?!
Also your coral colonies are huge for less than 4 months of growth!
 
Wow Marc it is awesome buddy! Must share on FB! :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new