Days off!

  • Thread starter Thread starter moseley75
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

moseley75

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2017
Messages
440
Reaction score
249
Location
NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The management team where I work has been changing driver schedules because the work load shifted. Some drivers were moved forward from morning to middle of the night. I was one of the unfortunates who had their days off changed. I have had Tuesday and Thursday off. My Tuesday was moved to Wednesday. Two days in a row off! How will I handle this?! My GF will want to go on an actual date! [emoji33]
 
How will I handle this?! My GF will want to go on an actual date!
emoji33.png
Take her on one!
 
Hope the weather stays nice for y'all! A day out together is wonderful. Yes, shopping counts as a date.:)
 
Last edited:
On the last three shopping trips she got

1.Boots the Bearded Dragon

2.Antique Earrings
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170814/ba5b34f18de905ecc6303a34e048c4d3
.jpg


3. This...
cc95d19d38ce569ee5884cd1c937a679.jpg
 
Last edited:
The management team where I work has been changing driver schedules because the work load shifted. Some drivers were moved forward from morning to middle of the night. I was one of the unfortunates who had their days off changed. I have had Tuesday and Thursday off. My Tuesday was moved to Wednesday. Two days in a row off! How will I handle this?! My GF will want to go on an actual date! [emoji33]
Visit the Ga Aquarium together, that way you can combine love and fish which is all most of us really want to do!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new