DBarsotti's Tank On A Hill

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
photo1-6.jpg

Any frags of this available? The price for the colony would probably be out of my price range.... :)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looks great man! Love the vids!

akabryanhall

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I enjoyed reading through your thread very much. I love your tank and aquascape!!

akabryanhall

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol reading and following the progress! Using it as motivation for my sps progression, I showed my acros your thread and told them to get their act together, I think they're going to try harder.

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man Dom because of you all I can think about is driving down to that store you were telling me about. I think I am going to take a trip this week. Thanks for letting me come by and check out the tank it looks even better in person. Cant wait to see that frag tank up and going. Did you get that Dustins from Josh?

AndyDuckets

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ha, no frags available at this time.. very temperamental piece

Thanks rev!
i think its the nature of the beast... the ones that arent tempermental arent that much fun anyways. i guess when they say misery loves company they were talking about me.

CSC_0704.jpg

This is friggin sexy, does she have a name? so i can add her to my wish list?

OP
OP
DBarsotti

DBarsotti

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man Dom because of you all I can think about is driving down to that store you were telling me about. I think I am going to take a trip this week. Thanks for letting me come by and check out the tank it looks even better in person. Cant wait to see that frag tank up and going. Did you get that Dustins from Josh?

No problem man, I always enjoy having fellow reefers over. Stop by anytime, Once i have the frag tank up i'll have plenty of things for you to come cherry pick from.. you can bring over some of those sexy deepwaters you got haha..

dustins deep water you say... hmmm. I just so happens i'm the proud owner of a frag mwahahah

ReeferRob

Give me your Brains!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dboy just picked up some of that Forest Fire Digi, where have you found it to be most happy? I put mine in the top 1/3 of my tank when I got it. Week one was straight and towards the end of week two it lost the blue and green base color and now I'm not getting the PE I used to??

OP
OP
DBarsotti

DBarsotti

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had mine high up but moved it about midway down the tank with direct light and it seems to be getting a decent green backgroung now, it also seems to like a fair amount of flow.

OP
OP
DBarsotti

DBarsotti

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After almost 4 days there was finally enough water in my sump to turn on the return pump at lunch to check for leaks in my plumbing...

result: NO leaks.. heck yes!

OP
OP
DBarsotti

DBarsotti

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
THANKS! Hopefully by tomorrow evening i'll be able to add salt mix.. i bought a box of reefcrystal for the cycle as i felt it was a waist of tropic marin pro.. ha

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 96 44.2%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 100 46.1%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 21 9.7%
Back