DCs WATERBOX Shallow Frag: Coming along....

I've been hitting up all my trusted LFS's today and no luck with the Haitian live rock. Looks like I need to try and find an online supplier, kinda bummed about that.
 
Finally grabbed a shot after a water change:

IMG_1582.jpg
Hey man update on this tank. How you liking it? Thinking about grabbing one.
 
Same here.. planning to get one. Your tank looks spectacular. Great job
 
Any updates?

sorry, been pretty busy and broke this down. It’s pretty ironic, I ended up going to a 200 gallon supposed “dream tank” but not happy at all. I miss this setup badly. It was plenty of tank and very easy to care for. I’m selling my 200 gallon and getting another frag tank from Waterbox. Probably my favorite as to dims and quality!
 
Yeah, Been thinking about the 36x24 dimensions. This setup looks super clean with the AP700 or AP9x. I'll probably be getting either this one or the Fiji frag tank really soon. Sometimes you don't know what you got till it's gone. :)
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new