• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

DCT8000 BNIB - R A K

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Random Act of Kindness- Again..... should be the last of it for a while!

Free to a good home, will also cover shipping (within reason)

BNIB Jebao DCT-8000 Pump - rated up to 2113 GPH by Jebao spec.

Bought to use on a manifold to feed reactors but ultimately went a different route.

If this can help you out let me know, hoping it will go someone starting out, trying to get started, or someone who needs a replacement for malfunctioning one and just can’t afford one at the moment.

Even if you don’t need it or want it, please make an effort today to go out of your way to help someone with no thought of getting something in return other than a handshake or smile.

JC Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Random Act of Kindness- Again..... should be the last of it for a while!

Free to a good home, will also cover shipping (within reason)

BNIB Jebao DCT-8000 Pump - rated up to 2113 GPH by Jebao spec.

Bought to use on a manifold to feed reactors but ultimately went a different route.

If this can help you out let me know, hoping it will go someone starting out, trying to get started, or someone who needs a replacement for malfunctioning one and just can’t afford one at the moment.

Even if you don’t need it or want it, please make an effort today to go out of your way to help someone with no thought of getting something in return other than a handshake or smile.

You are the man Adam. Good reef karma heading your way :)
If this is still available I can most definitely use it for my new build.

Pelagic One

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good on you, ADAM!

With other posts talking about highly priced items in this hobby, you’re making a difference in helping out newer reefers like me. I’ll take your example and pay it forward when I have the chance some day.

LatinKing

Clownfish Breeder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adam that is the kindness jesture. Kudos ur da man. I hope whoever gets this pump, that someday he or she will do the same an act of kindness with a newbie.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 71 44.4%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 75 46.9%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 14 8.8%
Back