DD H2Ocean P1 Dosing Head

  • Thread starter Thread starter KyleC
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KyleC

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2023
Messages
329
Reaction score
197
Location
Northern Ireland, Belfast
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

Does anyone know if these dosing heads open so I can check for a blockage? I cannot find any information anywhere -_-

Thanks!
172117068695997004404511512576.jpg
 
Did you ever figure it out?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new