Dead by the morning?

doubleshot00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2022
Messages
2,802
Reaction score
2,630
Location
Wilmington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another Euphyllia DEAD. IDK these things are so hard to keep for people and why people pay top dollar for these things. Got this from a lfs that had a mystery box for $50 a week ago. I think its a NY Nicks torch and it was doing fine till today. The torch beside it has been in the tank for months.

And I also have my Ricoordia mushrooms, gsp and duncans dying. I move most of them to my nano where they are doing much better.

I sent off a ICP so we will see if they catch anything.

5512F6E6-32D6-4BCC-97AD-153A9B7028B7.jpeg

8DAB95DF-07E3-40AA-84EA-4EC02B2417F5.jpeg
 
might have already been on its way out for that price maybe why it was so cheap
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new