Dead coral?

  • Thread starter Thread starter erulib
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

erulib

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 17, 2024
Messages
12
Reaction score
2
Location
florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently bought a new waving hand anthelia and I finished acclimating it into my tank , but it looks pretty dead to me. Can someone help me confirm if it’s just stressed right dead?
CD9A943C-391E-482D-A23C-0BA99BD43380.jpeg
A506454A-A541-47A3-AE39-B35AC0608365.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new