DEAD OR DYING BTA

savetheocean

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2017
Messages
749
Reaction score
447
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I have a bubble tip anenome that looked SO good this morning and I got back today and this is what it looks like. It has some slime coming off of it and its mouth is gaping. I have the SBReefLights
I bought it two days ago, I fed it a chunk of frozen food yesterday and it accepted it. All my other corals/fish/inverts are fine. Should I take it out? What do I do??
IMG_0133.JPG
 
What is looked like yesterday

IMG_0131.JPG
 
Is he a new addition? If not; any recent tank additions and or changes? I'd be testing water and checking other tank mates for signs of distress and adding/replacing my carbon.
 
Its fine now actually. I guess it was just expelling food. He is a new addition, and I do have a qt just in case.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new