Dead porcelain crab? NO! MOLTED!

  • Thread starter Thread starter KonradTO
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KonradTO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2021
Messages
1,260
Reaction score
667
Location
Germany
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This morning I found my porcelain dead on a rock. Then looked better and found another one on the usual spot. They cloned themselves xD aside from jokes its nearly impossible to tell the difference between the molt and the real one!
20211224_122920.jpg
20211224_122845.jpg
20211224_122901.jpg
 
This morning I found my porcelain dead on a rock. Then looked better and found another one on the usual spot. They cloned themselves xD aside from jokes its nearly impossible to tell the difference between the molt and the real one!
20211224_122920.jpg
20211224_122845.jpg
20211224_122901.jpg
Wow! How did he remove that so cleanly!?
 
Thats so cool! Is that a porcelain crab as well?
 
Yes she is a porcelain. So many crab molts have tricked us. I'll never figure out how they manage to keep the molt so pristine.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new