Dealing with euphyllia eating flatworms

  • Thread starter Thread starter macdav7
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

macdav7

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2023
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
Location
Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A couple of days ago I noticed my torches were not fully extending as they normally were. Yesterday I discovered there were euphyllia eating flatworms so I did an emergency Revive coral dip and about 13 of them came right off. This pic is the morning after. A couple heads are fully retracted with white mucus coming out. Are they dead? I also noticed a bunch of eggs still on the frags (even after brushing) so I know I need to do more dips. What should I do next?
1701710278644.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new