Dealt with Coralife?

freshy&salty

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2018
Messages
82
Reaction score
116
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,
I have a coralife LED biocube that Ive had for almost a yr now and recently the light has started strobing.
Being less then a yr old I assumed Coralife has some sort of warranty so I went to their website and contacted them via email. It has been over a week and a half now and still no response.
I wondering if anyone else has had experience dealing with Coralife?
maybe theyre just slow, or maybe they just are a crappy company with zero customer service/loyalty.
Im going to try and call monday after the thanxgiving weekend and see if I can speak with a human but Im not holding much hope for some reason. Just wondered if this is a common experience with Coralife?
 
I have never tried to contact them, but email can be slow during the holidays as people take time off....., so I would call them to get some support and also their holiday hours.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new