Decals and shirts

DeepSeaReefer7

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 23, 2014
Messages
434
Reaction score
98
Location
CT
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I was on the reef life forum on Facebook and came across this guy that makes and sells decals and shirts I though they were pretty cool and ordered some
Check them out
( I don't sell them or am involved will the seller just sharing because I think they are cool)


33258f1915c90cff27467e364e216a8d.jpg
380f311f1b34053970af3e1461695db2.jpg
665280a324967267b6cf5c9c7c2e7ba8.jpg
082e8b3248011379c059f8bddcf0a3d6.jpg
094fcbfdee52da9c07a89afb5a98c545.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new