December Discount thread, your fish will think we're Santa

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Logo-LLC copy.jpg

Ho, Ho, Ho, Reef2Reef tank aficionados,

This December your fish are on our nice list and like Santa Clause were delivering the gift of LIVE Copepods & Phytoplankton direct to your door with these awesome offers:

Coupon Codes:
"SantaPods"
- Buy One Get One Half Off on all products all month long, limit one per order.
"Reef2Reef"- 15% OFF all orders all month long!

Newsletter:
Get coupon codes and exclusive offers when you sign up for our Newsletter by texting ALGAEBARN to 22828 or by clicking here.

Great Deals:
Don't miss our 16oz, 32oz, 1/2gal, and 1gal Pod & Phyto (P&P) Combo packs at bundled discounts by clicking here. The 32oz combo pack ships FREE!

Spread the word:
Post a brief review with a link to our website, www.algaebarn.com, somewhere on the internet or social media and get a FREE 16oz bag of Pods or Phyto on your next order. Send the links to [email protected] to get a coupon code! Limit one free item per order.

Contest:
Post a sweet pic of your tank to this thread and we will pick one lucky winner to receive 1/2 gal 12,000+ Copepods for FREE on 12.31!!

Nano Tank Contest:
Post a pic of your 40gal or smaller tank for a chance to win a FREE 16oz Pod & Phyto combo pack on 12.31!!

Don't Forget, you can check out with PayPal on our site.

Have fun showing off your underwater creations to all of the relatives this holiday season!
(We know you aren't traveling because, well, you've got a reef tank)

cvportagee

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do not see the 32 oz. P&P Combo pack as an option....it only shows 16 oz, 128 oz, and 64 oz. Is this an error on my part or something else. I would like to order the 32 oz. Thank you!

JasReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really want to win this contest darnit! First to post again with tank shot ;)
237690-94c55fe0ff70dab209364a4e8e6af9cd.jpg

I seeded this tank with the combo pack and it worked great.

Full Setup.jpg

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Used the Black Friday BOGO deal and I was very happy with the order, will be ordering again soon. Getting my pod population up so I can get a dragonent :D

OP
OP
AlgaeBarn

AlgaeBarn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dont forget to submit your tank photos to enter the contest to win FREE PODS!

Contest:
Post a sweet pic of your tank to this thread and we will pick one lucky winner to receive 1/2 gal 12,000+ Copepodsfor FREE on 12.31!!

Nano Tank Contest:
Post a pic of your 40gal or smaller tank for a chance to win a FREE 16oz Pod & Phyto combo pack on 12.31!!

Devlin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you get entered to both drawings if you only have a 40g? LOL! I'll be ordering soon again as well. Getting a pair of Mandarins. My pod population is already insane. Great product! Don't even bother with the pods at my lfs. Only need to place an order from you guys.

HiddenUser

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordered 6000 pods yesterday to seed my system! UPS delayed my delivery one day though :( I assume they'll be alright though as 2 day delivery was a shipping option!

Can't wait!

OP
OP
AlgaeBarn

AlgaeBarn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ordered 6000 pods yesterday to seed my system! UPS delayed my delivery one day though :( I assume they'll be alright though as 2 day delivery was a shipping option!

Can't wait!

They should be just fine, you know how shipping can get this time of year. If there is any issue on deliver, as always, just contact me and we will make it right for you. Thanks and happy holidays!

OP
OP
AlgaeBarn

AlgaeBarn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Do you get entered to both drawings if you only have a 40g? LOL! I'll be ordering soon again as well. Getting a pair of Mandarins. My pod population is already insane. Great product! Don't even bother with the pods at my lfs. Only need to place an order from you guys.

Hi Devlin,

Yes you will be entered in both automatically. Glad to hear youve [HASHTAG]#gotpods[/HASHTAG] and thanks for the shoutout!

smh254

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I won this last month and my tank is loving the pods. A++++ to Algaebarn. I'm pretty sure I can't win again but here's my 40b anyway.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1450800343.273331.jpg

HiddenUser

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They should be just fine, you know how shipping can get this time of year. If there is any issue on deliver, as always, just contact me and we will make it right for you. Thanks and happy holidays!

Yeah I figured they'd be fine. Otherwise you wouldnt offer a 2 day shipping option.

I chose the next day shipping over 2 day shipping option as I anticipated UPS might screw up. :)

leemosh

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a couple of tanks that could sure use some extra pods. Here's a 30 gallon:

And a 100 gallon I've just started up:

I'm about to place an order for some pods to get them started, but I figured I'd post some pics to enter the contest, too.

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 5 2.9%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 51 29.1%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 37 21.1%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 20 11.4%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 60 34.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.1%
Back