December Meeting

Newtophish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be attending, I know it is late and my tank is just up and running so no frag, I will be a spectator! Just moved to area so this will be my first meeting, looking forward to it!
Richard

greg0385

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greg, I will bring you a frag for the meeting and if you want to ride up together LMK
Bill

thanks for the frag in advance and yeah i will meet you at your house, i prob will have my daughter with me if you have room otherwise my daughter and i can just drive up on our own. Let me know or i can call you sunday morning.

OP
OP
poolkeeper1

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks for the frag in advance and yeah i will meet you at your house, i prob will have my daughter with me if you have room otherwise my daughter and i can just drive up on our own. Let me know or i can call you sunday morning.
That's Fine, I will most likely have my grandaughter too.
Bill

Newtophish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just have my 3 gallon Pico up and running with 2 snails and a hermit, I would love it if someone could bring me a 1/2 cup of LS to help with the diversity. Maybe some small (Very Small) pieces of rubble. I am hoping to bring some rock to replace. I am excited to be back in the hobby!

Newtophish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for all of the questions! Is there a Membership fee for the Club, how much and can I join on Sunday?

OP
OP
poolkeeper1

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for all of the questions! Is there a Membership fee for the Club, how much and can I join on Sunday?

Dues for the new year won't be collected until after the first of next year, You are still Welcome to attend any meetings you choose to. That being said I'm sure you can get some sand and rubble at the meeting.
Bill

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got tons of rubble, it is dry. so you will want to add it slowly. But I'll bring you some.

pelagic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are not many places to sit down. It will be nice if some of you can bring couple folding chairs if you have any. :)

p woodard

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just have my 3 gallon Pico up and running with 2 snails and a hermit, I would love it if someone could bring me a 1/2 cup of LS to help with the diversity. Maybe some small (Very Small) pieces of rubble. I am hoping to bring some rock to replace. I am excited to be back in the hobby!
I can bring some sand if i forget the sand you can come to the house I live about 10 min. away

Last edited:

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 22.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 55 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back