December Meeting

islander84

Island Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
count me in. and whats with the laser ray Bill? if its what im thinking it might come in handy:bigsmile:

Udle42

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be there. I am looking forward to meeting you all. What do I need to do for the dirty Santa thing?

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The rules of the game are in the link below. The only difference is that these are frags that we all bring and put into a cooler. If you don't have a frag to bring, go ahead and voice it here, and between everybody else we will hopefully bring enough extras to cover everyone.
Dirty Santa Rules

Zef004

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be there. I am looking forward to meeting you all. What do I need to do for the dirty Santa thing?

For the dirty Santa you just need to bring in a frag. If you don't have a frag to bring I'm sure someone can donate one for you so you can play. We did it at my meeting and it look like everyone was having fun.

I was asked to explain the dirty Santa. But I was to busy cleaning up and putting food away. When it all went down. So if someone can chim in and explain. Thanks

I may not be able to come to the meeting. Got my gurl Xmas party to go. I'll try to come early.

palvyre

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The only thing I have that I could frag is a nice cabbage leather. Kinda clueless when it comes to fragging. I just read they usually slime really bad if you try to glue them. So not sure how to frag it.

greg0385

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No frag yet. Tank is up and running im buying salt sometime this week to start cycling. So if someone could cover me i will repay in the future.

rcmike

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I may be able to make it but am not sure yet. I only have a lobopytum and a gorgonian that is fragable size but I don't know if anyone would want those or not.

OP
OP
poolkeeper1

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No frag yet. Tank is up and running im buying salt sometime this week to start cycling. So if someone could cover me i will repay in the future.

Greg, I will bring you a frag for the meeting and if you want to ride up together LMK
Bill

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 23.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 57 34.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 49 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%
Back