Deck the halls with coral frags! What do you think is the best Christmas-themed coral?

What do you think is the best Christmas-themed coral?

• Jingle Bells Cyphastrea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Christmas Tree Worm Rock

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Season’s Greeting Montipora

• Mystic Christmas Montipora

• Christmas Zoas

• Christmas Favia

• Christmas Lords

• Other

• Total voters

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Deck the halls with coral frags! What do you think is the best Christmas-themed coral?

Are you in the Christmas spirit and wanting to add a Christmas-themed coral (or more) to your reef? With all the money being spent on presents right now, it might be time to spend some on your tank! Whether it is a Jingle Bells cyphastrea, a Mystic Christmas Montipora, some Christmas Zoas or something else, what do you think is the best Christmas-themed coral? Please share your holiday coral choices with us in the related discussion as well as any other tips that you have on making your tank more festive this holiday season!

WWC_JingleBellsCyphastrea.png

Photo by @WWC; WWC Jingle Bells Cyphastrea

Special thanks to @therootcause for the list of holiday corals in today’s Question of the Day!

This QOTD is sponsored by: www.worldwidecorals.com
WWCBanner.png

“We differentiate ourselves from other vendors by offering our customers full transparency into our facility and practices. Setting the industry standard for shipping techniques, accurate high-quality photos, hard to find corals, and customer service. For some hobbyists buying live coral online can seem like a risky endeavor. At WWC our staff takes the worry out of the equation by culturing extremely healthy corals, giving you a hassle-free guarantee, and providing you with a full online customer service team to ensure you are completely satisfied with your purchase.”

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 82 56.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.9%
Back