Decoration in fish QUARENTINE?

*unique*

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 16, 2020
Messages
265
Reaction score
90
Location
New york
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone I have a 55g quarentine tank with two decorations from Petco fish seems to love it

I have copper power at 2.50 will this affect anything?

CA43A8F5-A4C7-4844-A8A2-64224708874E.png
 
I should add I tried pvc and the fish weren’t going inside looked very stressed
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new