Decorations

sharkdancer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 8, 2025
Messages
39
Reaction score
11
Location
Va
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where can you find reef rock decoration. I found one place but is there anywhere else? To find animals, skulls, stuff for coral to encrust, ect
12fa2614-803b-4287-95f4-e4773736e03b.jpg
... photo of place i found.
 
Where can you find reef rock decoration. I found one place but is there anywhere else? To find animals, skulls, stuff for coral to encrust, ect
12fa2614-803b-4287-95f4-e4773736e03b.jpg
... photo of place i found.
Oh wow those are beautiful! Ive never seen anything like that to be honest! Encrusting coral in those shapes would be stunning. There was a dude oh here like a year ago who wanted something like this and I believe he ended up using 3D printed figures to attach on his rock and try to get coral to encrust on it. Not sure if it was successful, maybe someone else on here remembers the thread and can find it! I just cant remember the user or thread name
 
Where can you find reef rock decoration. I found one place but is there anywhere else? To find animals, skulls, stuff for coral to encrust, ect
12fa2614-803b-4287-95f4-e4773736e03b.jpg
... photo of place i found.
Oh wow those are beautiful! Ive never seen anything like that to be honest! Encrusting coral in those shapes would be stunning. There was a dude oh here like a year ago who wanted something like this and I believe he ended up using 3D printed figures to attach on his rock and try to get coral to encrust on it. Not sure if it was successful, maybe someone else on here remembers the thread and can find it! I just cant remember the user or thread name
https://chandlerrocks.com/product/sealife-rockscapes/

This is those but looking for other vendors
 
Where can you find reef rock decoration. I found one place but is there anywhere else? To find animals, skulls, stuff for coral to encrust, ect
12fa2614-803b-4287-95f4-e4773736e03b.jpg
... photo of place i found.
Oh wow those are beautiful! Ive never seen anything like that to be honest! Encrusting coral in those shapes would be stunning. There was a dude oh here like a year ago who wanted something like this and I believe he ended up using 3D printed figures to attach on his rock and try to get coral to encrust on it. Not sure if it was successful, maybe someone else on here remembers the thread and can find it! I just cant remember the user or thread name
https://chandlerrocks.com/product/sealife-rockscapes/

This is those but looking for other vendors
 
Chandler Rocks is a really good operation. I have two pieces from them, an anemone cup and a mound and they were both very well made.

PNW Custom has some: https://www.pnw-custom.com/product-page/spooky-reef-safe-molded-figured

Underwater Treasures: https://kensfish.com/collections/underwater-treasures-ornaments

Hikari Resin: https://fishtanksdirect.com/hikari-...dzVy4jir1CzMDy_g8buPIP8aDnQ-yiYAaAiykEALw_wcB

A lot of these are geared towards FOWLR systems so resin won’t give you a lot of surface area for bacteria to live. Just something to keep in mind.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new