Deep Blue 57 Edge ATI Acro Garden

I’ll do an update soon... nothing too crazy though. Tank has been holding steady through the summer and fall as I’ve been doing a lot of fishing this season. My fishing season won’t end until mid December when the blackfish (Tautog) season closes in CT. I’ll refocus on the tank during the winter months.

B825772A-B468-4BC7-AE01-5B7A604C8DFF.png
 
I’ll do an update soon... nothing too crazy though. Tank has been holding steady through the summer and fall as I’ve been doing a lot of fishing this season. My fishing season won’t end until mid December when the blackfish (Tautog) season closes in CT. I’ll refocus on the tank during the winter months.

B825772A-B468-4BC7-AE01-5B7A604C8DFF.png
Leon, just pop those bad boys in your tank so you can run your ATS again.

How's the tank going?
 
Leon, just pop those bad boys in your tank so you can run your ATS again.

How's the tank going?

Hey @ScottB sorry for the late response. Been a bit busy through the holidays and the end of the RI blackfish season. :) The tank was doing pretty terroble for a bit as my doser was off for a few weeks unbeknownst to me. Did a long overdue parameter check and my numbers were off and realized my DDR dosing reservoir was still full. Must’ve inadvertently reprogrammed my DOS outlet by accident. :( Numbers seem to be back on track for the last few weeks. Fishing season is over so back to focusing on the tank.

I just picked up a few really nice frags today in trade for helping @Marc11 with a regulator build. BTW, if you ever need frags, Marc is definitely a “go to” source for really nice sticks if you’re in CT. Once my tank gets back on track, I will be coming back for more.

Here are the new additions to my tank!

64BDE4CD-16DC-4C50-B3D4-DD2CB7ACFB21.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new