OP
Water Dog

Water Dog

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll do an update soon... nothing too crazy though. Tank has been holding steady through the summer and fall as I’ve been doing a lot of fishing this season. My fishing season won’t end until mid December when the blackfish (Tautog) season closes in CT. I’ll refocus on the tank during the winter months.

B825772A-B468-4BC7-AE01-5B7A604C8DFF.png

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll do an update soon... nothing too crazy though. Tank has been holding steady through the summer and fall as I’ve been doing a lot of fishing this season. My fishing season won’t end until mid December when the blackfish (Tautog) season closes in CT. I’ll refocus on the tank during the winter months.

B825772A-B468-4BC7-AE01-5B7A604C8DFF.png
Leon, just pop those bad boys in your tank so you can run your ATS again.

How's the tank going?

OP
OP
Water Dog

Water Dog

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Leon, just pop those bad boys in your tank so you can run your ATS again.

How's the tank going?

Hey @ScottB sorry for the late response. Been a bit busy through the holidays and the end of the RI blackfish season. :) The tank was doing pretty terroble for a bit as my doser was off for a few weeks unbeknownst to me. Did a long overdue parameter check and my numbers were off and realized my DDR dosing reservoir was still full. Must’ve inadvertently reprogrammed my DOS outlet by accident. :( Numbers seem to be back on track for the last few weeks. Fishing season is over so back to focusing on the tank.

I just picked up a few really nice frags today in trade for helping @Marc11 with a regulator build. BTW, if you ever need frags, Marc is definitely a “go to” source for really nice sticks if you’re in CT. Once my tank gets back on track, I will be coming back for more.

Here are the new additions to my tank!

64BDE4CD-16DC-4C50-B3D4-DD2CB7ACFB21.jpeg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 22.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back