• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Deepwater Acros for Sale

Peng

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update: Everything sold in this thread.
+ Both packs of deepwater acros sold
+ Still have the individual frag of Inferno Granulosa available! Amazing frag, multibranched and very healthy. The highest grade and most beautiful cherry-blossom pink granulosa out there. Clear contrast between pink coralites and milky branches - pink color more popped/defined and more beautiful than the other pink granulosa (usually with brown arms and very susceptible to browning of tissues) with pink on branches as well coralites (personal opinion).
**********************************************************************************************************************************
I have 2 collector deepwater acro packs for sale and an individual large frag for sale. I've been cooking some of these for years now... sourced from many places and reefers since 2015. They've been healing for two weeks. Both packs have different flavors and colors. Deepwater packs are a bit more expensive than non-dw ones due to their difficulty to collect and slower growth rate. For most people, either one of these two packs will give you your instant collection of deepwater acros. Not recommended for beginner reefers.

Pack One - 425 Shipped
1. Doomsday Lokani
2. Ice Age Granulosa
3. Blue Monster Christmas Tree
4. Banana Lokani
5. WWC Blue Monster
6. Snowy Day Granulosa
7. Inferno Granulosa
8. JF Detox
DSC00971.JPG

DSC00939.JPG

Phone Pic
20180324_205639279_iOS.jpg

Pack Two - 375 Shipped
1. SmokN Granulosa
2. 40k Lokani
3. U-235 Lokani
4. Rainbow Dots Caroliniana
5. Tyree Longhorn
6. BC Ruby Tipped Granny
7. Inland's Sinjin Loripes
8. Cherry Tip Granulosa
DSC01006.JPG
DSC00990.JPG

Phone Pic
20180324_210253667_iOS.jpg

Individual - 200 Shipped
1. Inferno Granulosa (1.25" plug)
DSC01041.JPG
DSC01027.JPG

Phone Pic
20180324_210931633_iOS.jpg

I offer a standard DOA within 3 hours. In case of a FedEx delay, there are limited protections for more details pm me.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Peng

Peng

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Both packs are sold! The buyer bought all 16 frags! That's going be quite a smoothie collection!

Still have the individual Inferno Granulosa frag available. Multibranched and very healthy! Love the contrast of the pink dots on a milky arm.

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 27 27.6%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 33 33.7%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 16 16.3%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 19 19.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.1%
Back