• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Deltac 1000i for sale

Item Price
425
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

oliverout

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2022
Messages
395
Reaction score
291
Location
Litchfield
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I'm selling my Deltac 1000i, I've been using it for around 2 months, worked well but I decided that I wanted to try something new. I'm selling it for 425, PM me. If you do end up buying it I will make sure to clean it before it gets sent out. Thanks.

2F4FACCE-4FF5-4923-8FEA-6E4CA58A4662.jpeg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new