• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Deltec 1500i Skimmer - No Longer Available

Item Price
$600
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

MPCReefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 29, 2020
Messages
297
Reaction score
153
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a lightly used Deltec 1500i skimmer and 2 ReeFi Uno's for sale. I bought the Deltec in May 2024 from a R2R member with about 8 months use on it. Planned to use it on a new build but decided to go a different direction. Asking $650 shipped in continental US.

Also 2 ReeFi Uno's I purchased in April, 2021 and used for about two years. Each light includes tank mount kits and slide on adapters. Asking $225 for each shipped in continental US.

IMG_5380.jpeg IMG_5379.jpeg IMG_5378.jpeg IMG_5381.jpeg IMG_5382.jpeg
 
ReeFi's SOLD

Deltec 1500i skimmer still available.
 
Price reduction to $600! This is a $850 item without sales tax new. Have the original box as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new