Deltec cal rx adjust

  • Thread starter Thread starter phongluc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

phongluc

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 27, 2013
Messages
167
Reaction score
32
Location
South carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have a deltec cal rx with the carbon doser that I try to set up I am using the fluidized media in the reactor what ph level do I set in the reactor and at what out put rate I don't have anything in the tank now but try to set so ready to put some frags in thanks for the input
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new