Deltec Calcium Rector pf 501

  • Thread starter Thread starter jai_1206
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jai_1206

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Stockholm
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I have bought a new calcium ractor pf 501 yesterday and when I set it up I can see co2 is getting collected at the top of the chamber and slowly pass through effluent out hole , it can be heard by hissing sound coming from effluent with air coming out. Shouldn't this extra co2 be recirculated? I think the inlet for pump suction is few cms long and co2 recirculation is not possible because of it and instead it goes to effluent hole. Is this by design or something can be done? Any ideas?

ScreenShot Tool -20240906082442.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new