!!!DELTEC HAS LANDED AT BC AGAIN..... FINALY!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Ok here we go! I am so happy to finally be able to officially announce that my all time favorite brand Deltec, is back at Battlecorals once again! My refined tase in sps, is very well aligned with my tase in skimmers. Having been a loyal Deltec user myself since my first APF600 back in 04, I would never use anything else. These skimmers are truly amazing, and the really good news, is that my shipment of the new Deltec line finally landed here yesterday, and are ready to ship! These things are already going fast.

With this great announcement, is the reassurance from both Deltec and myself that we have worked very hard to put an end to the Gauntlet, otherwise know as "Getting parts and service for your existing Deltec." Despite being the finest and most effective skimmer available, this has been our one Achilles heel and one of my biggest pushes for improvement, since the reintroduction of this brand to the US through Battlecorals a couple years ago. With each stock order I get in, I am also building up a large inventory of miscellaneous parts and pumps. I will soon be listing them all on the site for immediate purchase as well. What this really means, is that we are finally putting an end to the embarissingly frustrating broken supply chain of the past, where you ask me, I ask them, and a good while later in too many cases, you may eventually get the parts you need. Hopefully, with any luck...

This has indeed been extremely frustrating for all parties involved, and you have my word that I intend to have every single available spare part here at Battle Central, in my care, so that when you need it, I personally will ship it that day.

You can also look forward to new Deltec product demos and showcases over on my Youtube channel as well!

Deltec skimmers, once again available at Battlecorals now! A click on either pic will take you straight to the new Deltec page over at BC, with info and insight on the Deltec brand, and skimmer specifics.

Thanks a ton to all my extremely patient pre-orders for bearing with me. Your skimmers all went out yesterday!

IMG_0387.jpg

Maacc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome, looks great!

Blue Spot Octopus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good to hear, great skimmers requires great C/S. Is there a solution to the old Aqua Bee pumps from back in the day stuff like your APF600 skimmer?

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can’t just mention your YouTube channel and leave it at that! I’d like to know more about a Battlecorals YouTube channel!

Fringe09

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is great news.

Question on parts. Will you for example have the Deltec SC 2060 replacement pump with impeller in stock to be shipped immediately?

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You can’t just mention your YouTube channel and leave it at that! I’d like to know more about a Battlecorals YouTube channel!

Its been there for a couple years now lol. Just very little action unfortunately. Click on the "battlevision" link in my sig below

madweazl

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is good to hear. I love my Deltecs and love supporting fellow enthusiasts but we've certainly had some issues getting things straightened out in regard to parts and support.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This is great news.

Question on parts. Will you for example have the Deltec SC 2060 replacement pump with impeller in stock to be shipped immediately?

Yes absolutely, I really want to get as many assorted pumps and impellers here as i can.

pelphrey

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to see this! When I started my tank it was a coin toss between the Nyos 120 and the Deltec 1351, at the time the nyos won because of support. Happy to see BattleCorals and Deltec together again!

mckinney0171

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup looking at the 600ix for my reefer 250 that I will be setting up. Looks like a good one.

New skimmer and a battle box at the same time? Sounds like the one for me.

ReefInskeep

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not clear on the difference between the AC & DC models other than the XI or I designation. What are the practical differences, other than pump technology? And follow up, if there isn’t a difference, why sell them both if there is no difference? I’ve been very interested in this but haven’t found any answers. Thanks!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I’m not clear on the difference between the AC & DC models other than the XI or I designation. What are the practical differences, other than pump technology? And follow up, if there isn’t a difference, why sell them both if there is no difference? I’ve been very interested in this but haven’t found any answers. Thanks!

Hi there

Ultimately it’s comes down to a matter of preference.

Some people like the idea of a controllable pump as a means to further dail things in, and some prefer the simplicity and reliability of an AC pump.

Performance is essentials the same and both versions are silent so there’s no advantage over one or the other in that regards, but if I had to choose, I’d always go with the AC version. One simple plug, less to fidget with, and overall less “stuff”.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 17.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 17 17.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 52 52.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 8.1%
Back