DELTEC Skimmer

fuzzysideup

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI reefers, I bought a DELTEC sc2060 skimmer it came with the auto cleaning system cs2060,the power cord for the cleaner is missing If anyone knows the specs this I could possibly find one as DELTEC wants 70 bucks,ouch !!!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'd bet someone on the #reefsquad could help with figuring out a fix. #DIYwizards

joekool

Mixed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI reefers, I bought a DELTEC sc2060 skimmer it came with the auto cleaning system cs2060,the power cord for the cleaner is missing If anyone knows the specs this I could possibly find one as DELTEC wants 70 bucks,ouch !!!
Can you post some pictures of the auto cleaner where the cord attaches or plugs in. If it doesn't plug in and its cut you will have to open it up and add in a cord. once I see it I can tell you what to do.

OP
OP
fuzzysideup

fuzzysideup

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a pic thanks

1508612811587542183674.jpg

laverda

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If your lucky the motor will have a label on it saying something like 15V DC 1 amp or 12V AC 500milliamp. Your looking for the voltage, AC or D.C. & amps or milliamps.

OP
OP
fuzzysideup

fuzzysideup

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If your lucky the motor will have a label on it saying something like 15V DC 1 amp or 12V AC 500milliamp. Your looking for the voltage, AC or D.C. & amps or milliamps.
Oh I see I'll see if I can get to it, I've been trying to get marine depot to get me the specs from deltec since I bought it from them,but for some reason I'm getting no reply. Anyway thanks for your help.

laverda

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am surprised you have not heard from MD yet. Sadly it may take them a while to get back to you as they can not just go back to the warehouse and pull a skimmer to see what power supply it uses any longer. If it is not on the motor, You might find someone with the same skimmer and see if they can get the info off their power supply

OP
OP
fuzzysideup

fuzzysideup

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am surprised you have not heard from MD yet. Sadly it may take them a while to get back to you as they can not just go back to the warehouse and pull a skimmer to see what power supply it uses any longer. If it is not on the motor, You might find someone with the same skimmer and see if they can get the info off their power supply
I know I'm probably driving MD crazy trying to get it so I figured I'd reach out,thanks for your help,I probably should have just paid the 70 bucks and been done with it.
https://www.theaquariumsolution.com/sites/default/files/downloads/Deltec 2017 Spare Parts List_7.pdf

See page 40, part number 8. I'm assuming that the power cable is included with the transformer. I don't see specs, but maybe it'll help you find a replacement.
Thanks, that's a great idea,

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 63 32.3%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 51 26.2%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 40 20.5%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 39 20.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back