OP
OP
dmw913

dmw913

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have AI primes on my RSR 250 and I use the My AI app with them. I'm trying to figure out how to save my Prime settings to a computer file, there's a way to do it in my ai app. This app is tough to learn and there's an easy mode that makes it easy. The guys at BRS say just set AI lights and forget them it bothers the tank inhabitants to keep adjusting. There's really no one way to adjust AI lights other than use a lot of blues colors. I got so frustrated with my AI lights and had to call AI. He sent an email with instructions and the last time they sent instructions I couldn't figure it out. I asked him if I couldn't figure out the instruction this time could he walk me though it step by step personally and he said yes. Well he sent the instructions and it took me an hour to do something that should've only taken 15 minutes. I almost gave up and called this guy but after trial and error the instructions worked this time. It's too bad some things in this hobby are so darn technical. But then there wouldn't be any need for forums like this!!
Sorry you had such a frustrating time with the programming. I have to be honest, I haven't spent any time learning the app in detail. I matched the BRS AI program based on the SPS AB+ from Ecotech. This is done is EasySetup and then I just left it alone apart from some minor adjustments.

OP
OP
dmw913

dmw913

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOOK WHAT FOUND IT'S WAY INTO MY TANK!!!!

10776A97-7F7E-4EE8-AC8C-040F7E3AC4E9.jpeg

OP
OP
dmw913

dmw913

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FTS from today. Still battling some slime algae. Phosphates have been at .07. Going to drive them down and see if things improve.

IMG_8653.jpg

Xandernfs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just found this thread. I just started a reefer 250 and will be following! Is your current stock list up to date? I'm trying to figure out what I want to stock. :)

OP
OP
dmw913

dmw913

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just found this thread. I just started a reefer 250 and will be following! Is your current stock list up to date? I'm trying to figure out what I want to stock. :)
Hey, thank you so much for following! I'm updating stock list now. Happy holidays!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@dmw913 any new updates on your reef? This tank is beautiful!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is this reef still rocking along?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 53 33.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back