Densglass instead of drywall

  • Thread starter Thread starter flagg37
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

flagg37

Custom stair builder - TreeofLifeStairs.com
View Badges
Joined
May 28, 2016
Messages
972
Reaction score
1,081
Location
Denver area
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the past I had a tank that sat right up against a wall. The longer it was running the more the drywall behind it was disintegrating. For my next build, I have an in wall tank designed and don’t want to run into the same problem. This time around I was thinking of using Densglass instead of drywall. It seems even more moisture resistant than the moisture resistant drywall, but I don’t have any direct experience with it. Have any of you used it or is there something better out there?

FRP is not something I would want to use. I want it to look just like painted drywall when it’s finished.

C69A1CE1-05A3-4CC9-B3E1-94DDB1FD31C4.jpeg

This is the proposed design.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new