Denver Area 40 gal Reef Tank

Welcome. I'm in the Springs, and my to go place is Cris at Aquatic Art in Highlands Ranch. He's only open Friday and Sat 11am-6pm. If you're ever down here, hit me up and I can cut you a frag of my pink pulsing sinularia or my Japanese christmas tree
 

Attachments

  • Sinularia.jpg
    Sinularia.jpg
    253.3 KB · Views: 69
  • Jap tree.jpg
    Jap tree.jpg
    216.7 KB · Views: 57
Welcome. I'm in the Springs, and my to go place is Cris at Aquatic Art in Highlands Ranch. He's only open Friday and Sat 11am-6pm. If you're ever down here, hit me up and I can cut you a frag of my pink pulsing sinularia or my Japanese christmas tree
Wow, those are some incredible colonies!
 
Welcome. I'm in the Springs, and my to go place is Cris at Aquatic Art in Highlands Ranch. He's only open Friday and Sat 11am-6pm. If you're ever down here, hit me up and I can cut you a frag of my pink pulsing sinularia or my Japanese christmas tree
Thanks so much!
 
Hey All! I live in the Denver Area and have had my tank for about a year having recently converted it to a reef with some soft corals. Seeing how those do for now until I can do a few LPS. Looking foreward to joining this community!
Update: Here are some pics of my tank now that my buddies are out! Also, does anybody know what that orange thing is in my Zoa garden?
 

Attachments

  • 16450560786382526278092774046977.jpg
    16450560786382526278092774046977.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 69
  • 16450561301553117373041882537765.jpg
    16450561301553117373041882537765.jpg
    248.7 KB · Views: 62
  • 1645056160935491793525821690119.jpg
    1645056160935491793525821690119.jpg
    209.6 KB · Views: 42
Hey All! I live in the Denver Area and have had my tank for about a year having recently converted it to a reef with some soft corals. Seeing how those do for now until I can do a few LPS. Looking foreward to joining this community!
I'm in the Springs and LFS are sparse. If you have some good ones there post them - I don't mind the hour long drive....
Happy Reefing
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new