Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

bnord

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hope all goes well and there are several Soft and LPS that should help you get experience. Duncans for one

If you go with Green Star Polyps, and or Xenia, please as a rule, keep them on a rock island and you will enjoy them for years.

100.gif

OP
OP
Jang Kangler

Jang Kangler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hope all goes well and there are several Soft and LPS that should help you get experience. Duncans for one

If you go with Green Star Polyps, and or Xenia, please as a rule, keep them on a rock island and you will enjoy them for years.

100.gif
I'm actually going out today to look for either of those as my water parameters have been great. Will definitely keep them on an island lol. Do you know if the kenya tree will try to sting my red mushrooms?

OP
OP
Jang Kangler

Jang Kangler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, I'm over in Aurora! Welcome to R2R, I just joined here as well (for the TSA sale). What shop do you use most often if you don't mind me asking. I've been mainly using EliteReef for my needs.
I mostly go to Aquamart because its close, but im heading to elite reef today to see about pulsing xenias. I see you are an OU fan. I went to undergrad in Stillwater lol

JachPot

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I mostly go to Aquamart because its close, but im heading to elite reef today to see about pulsing xenias. I see you are an OU fan. I went to undergrad in Stillwater lol
Haven't even heard of them, I'll have to check them out. EliteReef was the only one even semi-close to me that passed my googling check (Clean, proper setup, owner isn't a tool in the replies to reviews, etc.)

I was born and raised in OK, Norman was like 15 minutes from my house. I did 2 years at UCO and then 5 at OU to wrap up my degrees. I'll have to keep an eye on you.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome! Being from Denver are you planning to go to ReefStock in March?

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.3%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 43 17.8%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 161 66.5%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back