Denver area fluval evo 13.5

Welcome to the community! I still think your tank looks awesome. I'm sorry you were going through all those issues. I bet it'll turn around soon with the new update light coming around! :)
 
_d23bae74-30f2-4744-b3f2-5279e3a46bd4.jpeg
 
Welcome to the community! I still think your tank looks awesome. I'm sorry you were going through all those issues. I bet it'll turn around soon with the new update light coming around! :)
Thank you, that was it at its peak. I can share current photo but it’s embarrassing.
 
Welcome to the community! I still think your tank looks awesome. I'm sorry you were going through all those issues. I bet it'll turn around soon with the new update light coming around! :)
Lol here it is. I feel so bad. My wife helped take that photo a few minutes ago and sent it to me.
 

Attachments

  • c7d51aa5-b0c5-432c-9158-c529cbdf7204.jpeg
    c7d51aa5-b0c5-432c-9158-c529cbdf7204.jpeg
    274.6 KB · Views: 30

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new