• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Denver coral farms/stores

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

airvicconcre

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2022
Messages
231
Reaction score
198
Location
Sri Lanka
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. I’m gonna be visiting Denver in October. An help appreciated regarding a good coral farm or a coral shop with genuinely reasonable prices in the Denver, Colorado Springs area.
Thank you
 
GHI Corals out of Northern CO!!
 
Hi. Do they have a good variety? Can you help me with an address? Thanks
 
Aquatic Art has one the best selections of coral in the Denver metro area. They are also friendly & knowledgeable. I've been happy with everything I've gotten there.

Aquatic Art Inc
9337 Commerce Center St Unit C-3, Highlands Ranch, CO 80129
 
Aquatic Art has one the best selections of coral in the Denver metro area. They are also friendly & knowledgeable. I've been happy with everything I've gotten there.

Aquatic Art Inc
9337 Commerce Center St Unit C-3, Highlands Ranch, CO 80129
Another great option. Fantastic shop.
 
Hi. Do they have a good variety? Can you help me with an address? Thanks
yes! some crazy LPS and any zoa you can think of! Shoot them a message on FB or something. They run from their home currently but have a crazy selection
 
Thank you so much. Last time I bought some amazing frags from a lady in Seattle and she had such a large selection. Can you share their Instagram or a phone number I can contact them. I don’t use Facebook.
yes! some crazy LPS and any zoa you can think of! Shoot them a message on FB or something. They run from their home currently but have a crazy selection
 
Aquatic Art has one the best selections of coral in the Denver metro area. They are also friendly & knowledgeable. I've been happy with everything I've gotten there.

Aquatic Art Inc
9337 Commerce Center St Unit C-3, Highlands Ranch, CO 80129
Hi. I have been trying to contact Aquatic Art been two weeks however the owner I believe Chris has not replied yet. Their store is open on weekends and I fly out on a Monday so I would like to buy right before I leave for the airport.
 
Thank you so much. Last time I bought some amazing frags from a lady in Seattle and she had such a large selection. Can you share their Instagram or a phone number I can contact them. I don’t use Facebook.
yes! ghicorals on insta,970-481-3633 they will actually respond lol!
 
Hi. I have been trying to contact Aquatic Art been two weeks however the owner I believe Chris has not replied yet. Their store is open on weekends and I fly out on a Monday so I would like to buy right before I leave for the airport.
Have you called him? He is very responsive to phone calls since the phone number is his cell number. If you ask him he can let you come shop monday or go tomorrow and ask him to hold the fish/corals you buy and pick them up before you go to the airport
 
Have you called him? He is very responsive to phone calls since the phone number is his cell number. If you ask him he can let you come shop monday or go tomorrow and ask him to hold the fish/corals you buy and pick them up before you go to the airport
Hi.
That’s the plan. Can you share his number if possible?
 
yes! ghicorals on insta,970-481-3633 they will actually respond lol!
Hi. Yes, I got in touch with Vince and he is going to to help me choose and pack. I wanna buy some good Zias and montipora
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6916.png
    IMG_6916.png
    251.2 KB · Views: 69
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new