Derasa Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter racefan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

racefan

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 11, 2009
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Location
Wash. St
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up a Derasa @ SeaMax. My question is I have a Coral Banded Shrimp, will it leave my clam alone or does it need to go?
 
The only shrimp that I had issues with picking on clams were Peppermint shrimps.

I'm sorry I didn't get to meet you there yesterday, it was hectic for me. I was like a kid in a candy store. Who did you get the clam from?
 
I got it from Barrier Reef. Great people. Bri gave me her cell number & today when we leave town I'll call her, she will bag it up & meet me at the door!
 
Nice, they had a couple of really nice Derasas, I ended up getting two of the little gold Maxima's and a Strawberry Shortcake frag from them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new