• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Derasa Clam - aquacultured - 9" long - $300

Item Price
$300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

beamers

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Large Deresa Clam, very healthy, no rips or issues with mantle, really nice colors.
Local Pickup - Ocoee, 34761

Edit to original post since I've gotten quite a few messages. I think I fludged the measurement slightly the first time.
9 inches Long, but still quite large. It probably does hit 9.5 inches long ( as originally stated ) when fully extended

Just wanted to clarify what direction I was measuring.
Attached different pictures for reference.

photo_2024-05-22_09-19-40.jpg clam2.jpg clam3.jpg clam1.jpg

Last edited:

Outlaw Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
really? for a Deresa? I haven't seen prices of things in a long time, have they become super rare in the last few years?
No not rare at all they just got more expensive, especially for the big ones like the one you have there, $1100 is the right retail price for that on and I’ve seen them going for more then that

OP
OP
B

beamers

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wild. I adjusted the listing after getting so many Pm's. Shipping still isn't something i'm comfortable doing right now, but we'll see.

AJQ69

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wild. I adjusted the listing after getting so many Pm's. Shipping still isn't something i'm comfortable doing right now, but we'll see.
Hopefully, you get your asking price, healthy specimen for sure.

Outlaw Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is something you shouldn’t be shipping unless you have a lot of experience shipping large pieces and the correct shipping material’s, that need’s to be shipped in a lot of water as well, that would cost a arm and a leg to ship

wjgeese

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is something you shouldn’t be shipping unless you have a lot of experience shipping large pieces and the correct shipping material’s, that need’s to be shipped in a lot of water as well, that would cost a arm and a leg to ship
untrue. Reach out to John at clammania...he ships big clams all the time. Just need to use plenty of bags. Clams don't need a ton of water to ship. All the big boys I've gotten from him are shipped exactly this way.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 64 44.1%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 69 47.6%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 12 8.3%
Back