Designer clownfish ID?

Dad2Wyatt

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2021
Messages
179
Reaction score
103
Location
Arkansas
What state or country do you live in
Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordered a black ocellaris for $40 and LFS ordered the wrong thing. They refunded me $20 for the mixup and I came home with this dude and curious what it might be?

someone said frostbite but I haven’t seen a frostbite with black fins?

E6671B26-441C-4D83-8FD1-5D9093CFE3D2.jpeg
0EE14F1F-B8B7-4347-A597-86EC85DFCEC9.jpeg
 
Looks like a premium phantom/black snowflake clownfish
 
Thanks everyone who provided some insight! Got a better idea of what my clown may be and regardless, almost every variation I’ve been told is a possibility is being sold for more than what I paid so it sounds like I got a pretty good deal for a pretty fish!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new