Designer clownfish vendors?

OceanMinded

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Messages
461
Reaction score
99
Location
Thousand Oaks
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. I’m having a bit of a hard time finding breeders/vendors that sell and ship designer clowns. I’d like to see which fish are available for purchase as a “wysiwyg” if that’s an option.

Back in 2009 I got what was called a Grade A Picasso and I know the breeder was a lady but I forget her name.

Anyway, where are you getting your clowns from?

Thanks
DA6B9AAC-F69B-49FC-9C05-634A3825CEC0.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new