Desjardini Sailfin Tang

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ken Cyrus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ken Cyrus

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2017
Messages
56
Reaction score
24
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have sailfin Tang in my 180 gallon Reef for years, beautiful, healthy…
Suddenly he starts picking at my torches,
Has anyone experienced this, should I get him out???
 
Have seen posts of tangs picking/eating corals. Not the norm but it DOES happen.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new