Desktop Jellyfish are here

The earlier Jellyfish Art ones were notorious for the jellies getting stuck and torn on the substrate. Looks like they added a plate to cover it, but the pump I think is still below the gravel creating suction at the bottom.
 
I had contacted the Kickstarter jelly tank people to see if they wanted to include one of our scrubber with their tanks, but did not hear back. A HOG.5 could have attached to the back side, with an air tube added coming up to the top. Would have solved the lack-of-filtration problem.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new