Devil's hand and torch coral for sale (local pick up)

scouncil

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to sell my devil's hand leather and my long tentacle torch coral since they have gotten big enough to injure my other SPS corals. Ok, the leather isn't hurtning anything, but it's taking up valuable acan real estate and it's a nice piece.

This isn't the giant leather on the back side of my tank that I talked about getting rid of (though I'd be glad to get rid of it with help razoring it off the rock - I have to keep the rock because of the other coral on it that I want to keep....)

As most of you know, I have aptasia and those stupid tiny starfish in my tank (now being eaten by the Harlequin shrimp, but the shrimp is small and the tank is big), so you'd have to pick them off prior to putting the corals in your tank. Sorry about that. Just wanted to make sure you knew.

Torch has about 3, maybe up to 5 heads and tentacles are 5-10 inches. $20 (sure it's cheap because of the starfish/aptasia risk).

Leather would be $20 as well and it's about 6 inches across, 6 tall when it's dormant/lights off. Up to about 9x8 when fully extended.

The other leather would be cheaper (like free) if you want to come and help get it off (needs razorwork).

I also have some Kenya tree stuff if anybody wants those that I can bring for a couple of bucks (3-4 inches).

I can bring these to the meeting on Saturday or you can come by and pick them up.
Susan

OP
OP
scouncil

scouncil

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you coming to the meeting? I'll bring it in a ziplock bag. Let me know. You can call 238-8186 if you want.

OP
OP
scouncil

scouncil

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, I have some honkin' green button polyp rocks for the same price, same precautions. And some little ones (one little one, 1 medium and one large) if anybody wants them.

Doyle73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey Susan, I was busy today catering a prom party, But if you still got them I will come by anytime you are available and pick them up. Just let me know.

Back