DEWREEFING presents 225g SPS build

Either way I would have had to buy a new hole saw bit because mine came up missing. So I got impatient tore a sock apart traced the hole then cut them out with my jig saw. Funny the only tools I used for the whole job was my jig saw and drill
 
All done wonder if I should flame polish the edges. Not to shabby for only being the second time working with acrylic

20191118_202746.jpg
 
Alright sump is done just have to fill the tank with water now. Ato hold 13 gallons with no leaks also finished my tab for ato hose holder and probe holder. Cord management was drilled and cut as well.

20191124_164132.jpg 20191124_175519.jpg 20191124_175514.jpg
 
Nice job on the sump build. What are you going to be using for lights?? Following along for sure.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new