Dexter's reef/reefer 170

Vagabond

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 28, 2021
Messages
116
Reaction score
55
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Had and old 35g,mostly shrooms and a couple zoas
Was going to get a 12 jgj from a friend and have two tanks but that didn't pan out, bought the rsr170 instead during the holidays and it's been running since 12/17.
35lbs of real reef rock,30lbs Fiji pink sand,reef octopus 110int skimmer,and xr30 g5 for lighting.
Have a 4 yr old yellow tang,three percula clown two pajama cardinals wich I intend to transfer over to the new 170.

IMG_20211211_155557_01.jpg
 
hey and welcome. I just picked up a red sea as well. The quality is amazing right?

Looking forward to see your build.

Thanks,

David Phan
 
Thanks David,I'm very happy with my purchase so far.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new