Diagnosing issue with 6 line wrasse

Looks like mucus in with the poop and often happens with either internal issue or even when you feed both brine shrimp and mysis shrimp in which the poop can mimic internal issues
If you’re feeding those brine acts as a laxative but pull off mysis and try marine cuisine and LRS fish frenzy and you should see color change
You mention a change in color- please post pic under white lighting as it is hard to see with dark blue image
Thank you. I will try to get better pictures under only white light tomorrow. It took me 15 mins just to get those poor quality pictures.
 
Also thanks to everyone for your help. I am new to the hobby and also don’t use social media at all so I don’t know if I’m using posts/threads/replies correctly. Thanks for your patience and advice!
 
Thank you. I will try to get better pictures under only white light tomorrow. It took me 15 mins just to get those poor quality pictures.
 

Attachments

  • 77059F63-D120-4676-9A5E-BAAA2E5956D7.jpeg
    77059F63-D120-4676-9A5E-BAAA2E5956D7.jpeg
    250.2 KB · Views: 35
  • 832E8F93-F949-4CD0-9478-4484D027B2F0.jpeg
    832E8F93-F949-4CD0-9478-4484D027B2F0.jpeg
    118.3 KB · Views: 43
  • 0B9A92FB-71B0-4820-9CCA-B90D5BC88FFB.jpeg
    0B9A92FB-71B0-4820-9CCA-B90D5BC88FFB.jpeg
    290.5 KB · Views: 49
Here are a couple of somewhat better pictures. There are white spots near the back, a blue spot on the tail, and he generally looks more discolored and not as vibrant as before. Thanks
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new